Members of Le Krewe d’Etat suspect that it was Krewe of Muses members or their associates who affixed dozens, if not hundreds, of stickers on their floats, on riders’ costumes and on some vehicles used in their parade.
The stickers featured a red high-heeled shoe, the Muses signature, poking out the eye of the Krewe d’Etat’s skull logo. The coaster-sized stickers showed blood spurting from the shoe wound. Stickers were also placed on the ground outside the krewe’s headquarters, as well as at the starting point of Krewe d’Etat’s parade.
The incident appears to be the latest in a developing beef between the clubs.
Last year, d’Etat featured a float that likened the Muses membership to cows. Members of Muses enlisted parade-watchers to jeer as it passed.
- indigo23 reblogged this from love-nola
- love-nola reblogged this from nancy-pantsbotwin
- petitchou likes this
- camilletucker123 likes this
- theroyalrose likes this
- growltiger likes this
- erikonymous reblogged this from cajunboy
- bpobox reblogged this from bradleywarshauer
- rjncjn likes this
- whiskeybentandhellbound likes this
- stcrumpton likes this
- touchmeordont reblogged this from bradleywarshauer
- touchmeordont likes this
- nancy-pantsbotwin reblogged this from ginandnola
- thatssodubsy likes this
- rileycal likes this
- exbestfriend likes this
- missbhavens likes this
- ginandnola reblogged this from bradleywarshauer
- quixoticindulgence likes this
- bradleywarshauer reblogged this from cajunboy
- bradleywarshauer likes this
- thatsmistercouillontoyou likes this
- crunchierkatie likes this
- artyucko likes this
- chrismohney likes this
- cajunboy posted this